Thursday, October 26, 2006

Finally I can log in!

Yes, this Beta business has hit me too. Can't even log in on the main page. But I'm here now, though I doubt anyone is reading, what with all the competition...

The back pain has come back a bit, but I am distracting myself with red lipstick and chocolate. Later I may even take painkillers. The giddiness in the last post has subsided, that's 2am euphoria, nothing like it. In fact, it's slightly addictive, the racing thoughts and silly smiles.

Later on I'll go to the Buddhist Centre, if my spine co-operates. We are talking about ethical dilemmas, mine is lying about my age. Since 37 is rearing it's ugly head next week, maybe being 36 for another year wouldn't be too bad. When I was diagnosed with MS it took nearly a year to get back on track, I'm owed that time! What do you think, dear reader? Toodle pip.

No comments: